Friday, November 21, 2008

Goodbye Class Tweeting, Hello Again Old Friend!

Since this class is almost over I figured I should share with everyone that I will be blogging from Spain come January! Feel free to follow my stories on my Spain blog...address coming soon...

ROI...A concept I've heard many a time. Everyone always wants proof if their measures are actually working for some benefitt. People always need actual evidence, statistics, and research to back up why a particular means is the solution to the problem.

It's like that menality: What's in it for me?

I kind of hate that way of thinking and I'm sure everything you do to promote yourself/a business is at least somewhat worth it even if you capture one person's attention. That one person could be the biggest opinion leader!

Anyway, I understand though that "time is money" and people need an efficient way to measure their success by using a certain tool.



Happy almost-Winter! (snow, cold = my walk to school is sadness)




No comments: