Monday, December 1, 2008

End of 2008. December is CRAZINESS.


When I signed up for Social Networking and Business back in the Spring I thought it would be a good free elective for me because it sounds like a class that I would actually need to take...I think it should be required frankly.


Walking into class the first day I was a little nervous because I didn't know anyone and coming from SOC, I know all of the students in my year who take Public Comm classes.

I thought it was a weird compilation of students but surprisingly, I feel like our class is one big happy family now. We have been so open with eachother and find a lot of the same things funny or embarassing. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the dynamic of the classroom.

I am happy to have learned so many social networking applications I can't even think of one to choose that stands out in my mind. All I know is that this information is like gold for my resume and interviews...and I learned it in a fun entertaining knowledgable social setting.

For all future students, I would totally recommend this class in a heartbeat. I have no qualms.



Happy Holidays Everyone!






No comments: